Where do you put your stuff?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

wired after 50

#16 Post by wired after 50 »

Iuse the guest bathroom for all my many tooth cleaning devices. Lucky we just moved to a house with bathroom counter space big enough to hold all my stuff. I have a drawer for the small stuff.

Mindy,

I am glad to know that I am not the only one who uses a miror and pillows and floss from the living room couch.

MsViola

#17 Post by MsViola »

Bellita: I use the disposable cups to rinse and mix my salt water rinses in.

Smiley: As far as toothbrushes go I AM OCD : :) . I currently have: Sonicare (home), (2 )battery operated toothbrush (office/home), Water pik and regular toothbrushes (home, office, purse, car and travel bag). Needless to say I never leave home without one. I also have at least 3 spare ones just in case.

I want even tell you how many places I have wax!! Goodness, I really do need help!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

1/17/07 - Upper (Clear) & Lower (Metal - self ligatating) Braces
Estimated treatment time = 30-36 months

PfectPitch

#18 Post by PfectPitch »

Out of sheer necessity, my plug-in stuff is on a portion of the kitchen counter off to the side of the sink. We have a small (OK, VERY small) bathroom with no counter space, no vanity, and only one plug. Also, at first when I would Water-Pik my teeth there was so much stuff coming out I had to run the garbage disposal, so that was convenient. :lol: (Now that I can chew again, it's better.) The noise issue is non-existent since I can close off the kitchen from the rest of the house. I know it might sound kind of weird, but our kitchen is large with lots of counters, so it works. The bigger sink is great for using the pik, too.

MsViola

#19 Post by MsViola »

Pfect: My mother would die :yikes:
She won't even let people wash their hands in the kitchen sink. Spitting would be out of the question :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

1/17/07 - Upper (Clear) & Lower (Metal - self ligatating) Braces
Estimated treatment time = 30-36 months