last minute advice

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

fw37

last minute advice

#1 Post by fw37 »

In under 2 hours I am having my brace fitted.Just a little scared . :roll: Any last minute advice.

ema27

#2 Post by ema27 »

dont be scared-youll soon be on your way to a beautiful smile!!!It might take a week to get use to it but you soon will!..all the best for later on-ema

fw37

#3 Post by fw37 »

THANK YOU that is so kind.Going on holiday Frid,hope I am used to it by then. :?

fw37

#4 Post by fw37 »

Thanks all .Been and gone and done it!Few scary moments but generally no sweat.Finished at 1230.Still no pain and it is not as uncomfortable or ugly as I thought it might be.Spent lovely afternoon indulging in retail therapy.Still thinking I might wake up tommorrow in agony but enjoying pain free brace wearing for now. :D

ema27

#5 Post by ema27 »

hi congrats for getting braced-see its not that bad!Glad your having a positive experience so far.I have had my braces for coming up 3 weeks and no probs just felt a little silly for the first few days .no negative comments -wish id done this at 17 rather than 27 but hey ho!

all the best! :D