OW-IM A GOLDFISH..!!!!!!!!!!!.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ema27

OW-IM A GOLDFISH..!!!!!!!!!!!.

#1 Post by ema27 »

So i have had braces on for 2 weeks 1 day( yes im counting!)and up until this morning absolute no probs whats -so -ever. :D Well this morning i woke up and the inside of my bottom lip has a nasty imprint of my top braces.Very sore and the skin has peeled away.My front teeth go in so thats how the braces have caught where it has.

I am now walking around like a goldfish with my mouth open as it hurts like mad when i catch it !I have no idea what i did in my sleep but i was fine last night!!! Boy do i feel geeky today!!! :cry:

ema27

#2 Post by ema27 »

Thanks kk thanks for the advice-i am using salt water rinses a bit more than usual-hopefully things will heal soon.i have had my mouth slightly open all day so it has not got worse at least thats something!thanks again :D