please check my teeths and tell me

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ladyaunt

please check my teeths and tell me

#1 Post by ladyaunt »

how long it will take to wear a braces. Im thinking of getting only the top done. Please leave me any suggestions.

ladyaunt

#2 Post by ladyaunt »

someone, please?

Zondrae

#3 Post by Zondrae »

well your teeth already look pretty good - what exactly are you aiming to fix with braces?

Oh, and the docs can sometimes take a few days to respond - they aren't here all the time. So keep checking back.

ladyaunt

#4 Post by ladyaunt »

You notice the left side is crooked? I want that straight. If you look at it the side way, it's sticks out and i dont like it. Thats why i want to know how much/long it will take for that.

bbsadmin

#5 Post by bbsadmin »

Really, nobody can tell you this from a photo. An orthodontist needs to see you in person to evaluate how your jaw functions (your "bite"). It's not just about making your teeth straight. If the teeth don't line up correctly, you can wind up with worse problems.

I suggest that you make an appointment with a local orthodontist for an evaluation. It is usually free.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!