bRinging foRwaRd molaRs

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

stRaighteR

#16 Post by stRaighteR »

hey joanna, won't not having the implants affect ur bite? like won't the 2nd molars at the top not have molars to touch at the bottom?

Joanna20

#17 Post by Joanna20 »

Hello! I guess it will but not majorly (giving my bite right now, which is good) the fact that my 2nd molars will slide downwards won't really make me have an open/under or over bite.
My ortho. told me that the implants are at my description, and that I would only have to consider them after my braces are off. So I guess we'll see!

Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

stRaighteR

#18 Post by stRaighteR »

ok, that makes sense...