adjustment day an cleaning

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

adjustment day an cleaning

#1 Post by HeadgearJoe »

well today was another adjustment day , an along with that it was time to visit my dentist for a cleaning , the ortho appt went well many new bends in both upper an lower wires BIG OUCH ,midline perfect , crossbite much better, lower molors tipping working on now he knows i want that fixed, very happy but still no deband date, words told to me as i was walking out , wear elastics 24/7 i have been an no less than 8 hours in my headgear , an after my adjustment it's been on pretty much all day , my dentist cleaning with braces an all this crap took 20 mins , she said if my unbraced patients cleaned as well as i did she would be out of biss, so haveing said that (OLE HEADGEAR WEARING BRACEFACE) :arrow: :lol: is happy ,
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

SDFD TSchott

#2 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Adjustment, great :)

General cleaning at dentist with your dentist saying that she would be out of business if all her patients that were not in braces makes me laugh at the point of what my dentist would say if I ended up with braces and kept doing what I currently do right now and that is clean my teeth at least 3-4 times a day and floss on a daily basis.

I understand that with braces it will be much harder to floss on a daily basis cause now you have to deal with the fact you are a braceface :)

SDFD TSchott