Think Pink: Powerchains!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

weird_wired

Think Pink: Powerchains!

#1 Post by weird_wired »

I'm a little apprehensive that things might be really painful tomorrow when I wake up, since the lowers are all really quite sensitive after just a few hours of wearing them:

snowbunny

#2 Post by snowbunny »

Your teeth are looking great - and I love the pink, really suits you(your teeth)!
Upper metals on 10th Feb 2006
Estimated treatment time 9-12 months

Flora2006

#3 Post by Flora2006 »

That color is amazing!! Your teeth are really nice too :)

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

TechChick

#4 Post by TechChick »

I love that pink, I got the same color pink at my adjustment yesterday. Your teeth are looking very nice (they also look very white also)..... :D
TechChick,

If its not smoking then its a software problem

OneTime

#5 Post by OneTime »

Nice set of teeth...

In process...
4 spacer and upper braced 1/10
Spacer removed and fully braced 1/24
Final 05/15/08

hannah164

#6 Post by hannah164 »

I have to tell you that I'm lovin' the pink powerchains, they look great on your very white teeth! :D Hopefully they close those gaps quickly without as much pain as I usually have! :wink:

~Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Last Adjustment: February 28, 2006 where they gave me a new bottom wire and attached my impacted canine, newly bracketed, to the wire! OUCH!

Leslie022

#7 Post by Leslie022 »

I want a pink powerchain!!! They only offered me silver or clear!

Your teeth look great!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

perfectangel818

#8 Post by perfectangel818 »

Those pics make me jealous that I'm getting Damon3s. I wish I could have cool colors. but also, i have a problem with yellowish teeth, so i'd be afraid it would make my teeth look yellower than they are. Ah, well.
Stacy

mtbrncofn

#9 Post by mtbrncofn »

I love the way the pink looks on the clear brackets! Lookin good all around!
Full upper and lower metal braces put on May 12, 2005.

Braces free as of April 18, 2006!

Temporarily rebraced Nov. 21, 2006. ( I think I've moved past temporary. )

Brace free again - July 26, 2007.

Shelby014

#10 Post by Shelby014 »

i have a navy blue powerchain, and i'm sad to say it makes my teeth look way yellow!! I didn't think that it would, but it did :P. I have navy and light blue ligs on top, and a navy powerchain on the bottom. It looks pretty cool, but it makes my teeth look yellower than they are.

I suppose its alright i mean people can't be lookin at the teeth that much i mean they can't miss the ligs lolz.
O.o*Shelby*o.O

braced on:9-29-05
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/ ... /event.png[/img]
[/url]

weird_wired

#11 Post by weird_wired »

Thanks for your kind words everyone!

Re the yellow effect: some colours seem to make teeth look whiter than others. Pink does a bit, but the strong pink I had before really did. Whereas blue possibly enhances it, as they're at opposite ends of the spectrum (or something).

I held a lime green one up against my teeth and that seemed fine, but it was so bright there wasn't much contrast. The dark green would be very good for making teeth look whiter I think.

Samantha08

#12 Post by Samantha08 »

I went and looked at your progress photos, and I am DEFINITELY getting hot pink ligs whenever I go on the 27th! I thought they looked GREAT! :)
Estimated Time: 15-18 months