Progress!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

desertd

Progress!

#1 Post by desertd »

Not a ton changing especially up front but just want to shout out, if you have any problem with your teeth and are considering braces, DO IT! I got them to take care of crowding teeth pain and not only am I getting that but I am also pleased with how my teeth look already after only 5 1/2 months!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Metal Damon braces on 3/27/2019 - Sentence 24-30 months - Class II overbite, crossbite. Braces removed 2/10/2022 (34.5 months), positioner since 3/2/2022. My story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54263

Lovespain5

Re: Progress!

#2 Post by Lovespain5 »

Yes! Your upper teeth are nearly straight. Keep on!
:?:-#):mrgreen:

desertd

Re: Progress!

#3 Post by desertd »

So far so good, thanks! A little bit of work to do in the back since I just got my second molars on top braced last appointment. He was originally only going to brace my top teeth during the last 16-20 months of treatment since my bottoms needed more work but he did the top to start with & honestly I'm glad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Metal Damon braces on 3/27/2019 - Sentence 24-30 months - Class II overbite, crossbite. Braces removed 2/10/2022 (34.5 months), positioner since 3/2/2022. My story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54263