Last Day of Braces= Torture

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

touchofhiddencharm

Last Day of Braces= Torture

#1 Post by touchofhiddencharm »

I'm not sure what's going on but I get my braces off in the morning and my teeth and cheeks have been bothering me all day. My front tooth on the left side has been aching and my cheeks seem to be closer to the brackets. The constant rubbing has already caused me lots of soreness. Maybe my teeth are jealous that they are losing their best friend of the last 18 months and they're retaliating. Who would have thought I would need to have my mouth covered in wax the night before they come off?! Not to mention how nervous I am about how my teeth will look without the braces *rant over*

TheProfessor

Re: Last Day of Braces= Torture

#2 Post by TheProfessor »

I think you're right, your braces know that they are getting ready to be separated from their favorite teeth :-((
Braces installed on March 25, 2014: Damon clears on top and metal on bottom.
I had braces for 25 months!

beckyboo0205

#3 Post by beckyboo0205 »

HA Yeah I have a few spots too that are feeling annoying and I get mine off tomorrow. I have worn a decent amount of wax this month! (But my mouth things might be pregnancy related...?)

MrsCharisma

#4 Post by MrsCharisma »

SO, SO, ARE THEY OFF?!!? :-*

http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 13&t=45175

Female, 34
Braced: 1/24/13 (upper) and 5/3/13 (lower)
Sentence: 18-24 months
Ceramic uppers, metal lowers

[/url]

touchofhiddencharm

#5 Post by touchofhiddencharm »

Yes they are! I posted in retainer life and in my story! :)