recommedation for Ortho in SC, upstate

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jessicawy

recommedation for Ortho in SC, upstate

#1 Post by jessicawy »

Is there anyone here from upstate south Carolina?
Could you recommend some good ortho here?
I am desperate here. I went to a bunch of consultation but still can't decide which one is good and which one I should go to?
Any recommendations?
TY!

JerryW

#2 Post by JerryW »

hi,
I'm not from SC but did spend some time looking for the right ortho.
I would keep looking and you will know when you find the right one.
Everyone in the office should be helpful and friendly, not just the ortho as the others will be working on you also. I went to 4 ortho for free consults, one was ruled out right away, and the others all seemed good and it's funny how close all the prices were, I finally went with one of those that offered a discount because I wasn't covered by insurance.(too old) :cry: .

You'll be wearing the braces a long time and making lots of visits so take your time now, you'll be glad that you did. :lol:

rsprouse

Re: recommedation for Ortho in SC, upstate

#3 Post by rsprouse »

jessicawy wrote:Is there anyone here from upstate south Carolina?
Could you recommend some good ortho here?
I am desperate here. I went to a bunch of consultation but still can't decide which one is good and which one I should go to?
Any recommendations?
TY!
Let me know a more specific area of SC (Aiken, Columbia, etc) and i'll see if I can get you the name of a competent ortho in your area.

Best,
Rory

ibraceface

#4 Post by ibraceface »

I am from Columbia- and use Dr. Leslie Pitner. She is amazing and is certified in IBraces (which I have) as well as traditional braces. I have been soo sooo sooo pleased with the entire staff! She also has offices in Newberry and Chapin.

My boyfriends mom uses someone in greenville- so let me know which part of the state ur in and id be glad to help!