Linguals are the way to go... extremely satisfied

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ivonne

Linguals are the way to go... extremely satisfied

#1 Post by ivonne »

I had lingual braces and my friend got Invisilign
my problem was bigger than hers so Invisilign was never an option for me but
her teeth and I think she also had a slight overbite definitely did not get fixed

at that time I really considered braces because I didn't know about linguals and only one ortho does it in
SF (that I know) or knew then..

I recommended her to use the regulars or wait for something because metals are ALWAYS the best
in my opinion and out of logic to move teeth...
I think she thought I recommended metals because I wanted her to look ugly! LOL

well...I did wait... and one day I found the ortho who did linguals here in SF and got them done!
Now.. her teeth are back to looking like they did before and her bite and "face" did not change
Invisilign is not good!!
Now my teeth are perfect, my face looks better and smile is amazing...metals metals are always better...

I also had a customer who had Invisilign and paid about 7K only to need to get metal braces because the Invisilign did nothing to her teeth
and having to pay extra 6-7K for regulars...

I HIGHLY recommend Linguals! and BTW I did not pay 15K

ivonne

Re: Linguals are the way to go... extremely satisfied

#2 Post by ivonne »

Also I have to mention that linguals did fix most of my open bite... before my braces I could fit two of my fingers between my
teeth while the mouth was closed
now its pretty much closed except that I have a lower Jaw problem and at this point
there's no much they can fix as my lower jaw is smaller than upper and I need
Jaw surgery to bring them to alignment.
But my teeth pretty much touch and I can no longer fit my fingers in between them.