Lingual Braces - Melbourne Australia

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Skibunny

Lingual Braces - Melbourne Australia

#1 Post by Skibunny »

Hi Everyone,

Don't suppose anybody has received a quote for upper lingual braces (lower normal braces) for under the $10,000 mark anywhere in Melbourne, Australia at all?

My quotes have all been in the 'teens of thousands'. Quite a hefty outlay!

coconutqueen

Re: Lingual Braces - Melbourne Australia

#2 Post by coconutqueen »

Skibunny wrote:Hi Everyone,

Don't suppose anybody has received a quote for upper lingual braces (lower normal braces) for under the $10,000 mark anywhere in Melbourne, Australia at all?

My quotes have all been in the 'teens of thousands'. Quite a hefty outlay!
I'm since done with treatment, but my quote back in 2005 was for around A$13K for lingual uppers/ceramic lowers. It will also depend on what needs to be done. I'm in Sydney.

lawyerwithbraces

Re: Lingual Braces - Melbourne Australia

#3 Post by lawyerwithbraces »

I got a quote from smile solutions in CBD and it was approx 14000 for linguals for both arches and approx 6900 for metal normal braces. This includes moulds and consult fee for the ortho to see the X-rays ($100 for consult) and retainers

I'm assuming if you split each in half and add it up that's how much it would cost if you wanted half half. Extractions are not included in the cost. And if you want ceramics, it costs an extra $300 I think from memory