Lingual Braces

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kyle23

Lingual Braces

#1 Post by Kyle23 »

Just got my Lingual braces fitted 2 days ago and i would just like to share my experience after reading tonnes of post of how terrible and tangible peoples experiences were with the linguals, i would just tlike to clarify that i have not had any pain or lisp at all. After i got the linguals fitted i came home and even went to the gym. It has notr affected any part of my lifestyle and i am eating normal i i use to. The best thing abouyt lingual is they are invisble to everyone and people can not tell that you are wearing them. So if you are thinking of putting them i would strong suggest to go ahead with them. So far no regrets :D

ellieb

Re: Lingual Braces

#2 Post by ellieb »

That is great! I met somebody in a class who said, partway into our conversation, that she had lingual braces and apologized for "talking funny". I had no clue what she was talking about. She sounded completely normal to me and I never suspected she had anything in her mouth.

I would have go them but my ortho said my problem would be better solved with removable appliances, and I have all kinds of loops and wires hanging out behind my teeth and on my palate and although the first couple of days were tough, and the next few not perfect, now after two weeks I just have an occasional hang-up on a "ts" sound.