15 months in - hmm...

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Elegra

Re: 15 months in - hmm...

#16 Post by Elegra »

No, the movements are so subtle, only you and anyone scrutinising your teeth will notice!

Macbear14

#17 Post by Macbear14 »

Hi Elegra, did you get your braces off yesterday?

Elegra

#18 Post by Elegra »

I did, I did! I will put up pictures but am away for a few days.

It was excruciating due to first ortho having used bonder that wouldn't file down but we got there in the end. Got a sore jaw and my teeth feel weird but it's great! I got a fixed wire behind my bottom 6 teeth and top 4 teeth and collect my retainers tomorrow.

It's been a long journey but worth it.

Elegra

#19 Post by Elegra »

Hi all

So here's my before and after pictures - braced January 2011, debraced March 2014. I love my result, I can bite my teeth together - such a novelty! Apologies for the quality of the after picture but it's the best I could do, I'm also wearing my Essix A+ retainers. Got fixed retainer wires on top and bottom, wearing Essix full-time for a few days then evenings and nights.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chiharu

#20 Post by Chiharu »

I would really love to see your results, but I'm still not a regular member. Will come back when I become.

gogorick

#21 Post by gogorick »

agreed. Cant wait to see the results