TERRIBLE TADs!!!!! Advice PLEASE.

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ShySmile

TERRIBLE TADs!!!!! Advice PLEASE.

#1 Post by ShySmile »

Ok so in 4 days i am getting some screws placed (drilled!! :yuck: ) into my bone/jaw who knows! These are to close my extractions (two upper 2nd premolars)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone give me some up to date advice on these things! Im scared. FOr those you havent read my story basically in a nutshell i have upper linguals lower ceramics.

And whats up with having to buy everytime you lose one of this screws??? Seeesh! On top of the 5 million dollars :wink: im already paying its an extra $800 for the two tads.

Thank all.

ShySmile

Re: TERRIBLE TADs!!!!! Advice PLEASE.

#2 Post by ShySmile »

Anyone? please please please? :HugeGrin:

Ive searched a few old posts but was looking for someone that is going through this now. Also my gum on my back molar has lifted and bleeding. When will i catch a break????????????????

Thankfully i only have 4 days till i see my ortho.

lilone

#3 Post by lilone »

Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time with the TADs! I've been hoping that they will be an option for me if I go lingual. I'll watch to see how things progress for you. Good luck...I hope you get some answers!

Huggypillow

#4 Post by Huggypillow »

Hi

im getting tad's soon sorry if im thick but i dont quite understand what your asking?

are you worried about the proceedure?

i think there might have been something i missed from your post (i'm a little slow today sorry)

Do you have tad's already?

i watched a heap of videos on you tube about them and it seems all positive stuff, im a bit nervous too but everywhere says the same thing that its pretty much pain free.