Avg cost in CALIFORNIA and accept monthly payments???

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tasha92337

Avg cost in CALIFORNIA and accept monthly payments???

#1 Post by tasha92337 »

I live in California and would like the avg cost of each braces and do they accept monthly payments? If so how much?

Also does dental insurace cover (ie 20%, 50%) ??

Thanks alot

Kjaere

#2 Post by Kjaere »

I live in California and am paying $6,000 for my ceramic braces. I have no insurance and am paying $175/month... one day I'll be all payed off :-)

saps

#3 Post by saps »

Just FYI, I live in Georgia (so the cost info isn't useful) but I "financed" my braces through a program the ortho offered (called Orthocare, I believe). No interest and something like 36 months to pay them off (so it was "free" financing). It was a third party. Good luck!

*melissa*

#4 Post by *melissa* »

I live in California... last year I got ceramic on top/metal on bottom, it was about $5,200, I was quoted a little higher at some other places. I shopped around though, for the "cheapest" one, big mistake...you get what you pay for. The ortho that quoted me $5,200 was very unprofessional and unfriendly. I stayed with them for 7 months and decided to find another place. The new place quoted me about $8,000 for top and bottom iBraces. That was after the previous ortho got my teeth all straight not much work needed to be done, just my bite. I decided to go with top iBraces and lower ceramics which was about $6,000.

I have dental insurance that covered $1,500 for adult braces.

Hope this helps!