When was your first?

If your child is in any stage of orthodontic treatment, this is a place to connect with other parents in your situation. Please note: this is a forum for adults only -- kids may not post here!

Moderator: bbsadmin

Jeska0113

When was your first?

#1 Post by Jeska0113 »

My parents never took me to the dentist. I mean, i went only once in my life when i was 5 and that was only because the school made my mom take me. (Now im 21 going for a deep cleaning cuz i need it bad) And now my twin brothers, she has never taken. So i took them, now at age 10. My question to you is, how old were you when you went, and i mean frequently , to the dentist?? Or how old were your kids?

godutch

Re: When was your first?

#2 Post by godutch »

Jeska0113 wrote:My parents never took me to the dentist. I mean, i went only once in my life when i was 5 and that was only because the school made my mom take me. (Now im 21 going for a deep cleaning cuz i need it bad) And now my twin brothers, she has never taken. So i took them, now at age 10. My question to you is, how old were you when you went, and i mean frequently , to the dentist?? Or how old were your kids?
That's the wrong question. The question should be from when should you start bringing them? Answer is when they get teeth. Decidious teeth are very important for the development of the jaws a lot of orthodontic problems can be prevented by taking good care of deciduous teeth.