help its my daughter

If your child is in any stage of orthodontic treatment, this is a place to connect with other parents in your situation. Please note: this is a forum for adults only -- kids may not post here!

Moderator: bbsadmin

mardziewall

help its my daughter

#1 Post by mardziewall »

were going through the dental college near us and shes waiting according to her it is 35 days till her assesment and shes so excited but she gets axicous and she really wants the appointment sooner so i rang up to see what we coul d do and the lady said look we carnt let her come in sooner cause we have people waiting for 2 years to come in well shes actually been wiating 4 years cause we couldnt ever afford it then we came across the dental collage shes so upset that shes just sitting down crying and saying to me cant we just pay it off and go private but as i said we cant afford it and i was just woundering if theres any other way we can go like are there any other sorts of places in qld au that are cheap or is there anything we can say or do to get them to give her an appointment soonere she has to get two teeth pulled one because she has an absess and one because the adult toths twisted [she uses this account too just so ya know]
your help is kindly apriechiated thank you
getting braces soon but have studdied alot about braces and know alot

4113n

#2 Post by 4113n »

35 days is not a long time, if she has already waited for 4 years... just be glade that it wont be too long!