Search found 61 matches

by mannab271
Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Forum: Oral (Orthognathic) Surgery
Topic: Aug. 12th
Replies: 4
Views: 758

Aug. 12th

You guys know what everything is called (surgery names) lol I call mine Upper and Lower...and describe....ha ha Seriously though, I'm having a Sagittal Split Ost. on the lower (I have an 8 1/2mm overbite) and NOW they are widening my upper back jaw so my molars touch once the bite is fixed. (i dont ...