Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:04 am
- Forum: Dental and Facial Implant Forum
- Topic: To know about implant dentistry
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1125
Hi all! My sister met with an accident a couple of months back and lost her incisors on the upper teeth. Since we were all locked up in homes, we couldn't go to a dentist for advanced treatment. Continuous rest made her gums heal, and the swelling has sufficed. I have been advised to take her for de...
- Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:44 pm
- Forum: Metal Mouth Forum
- Topic: Bite off/ teeth not lining up
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1964
Braces are meant to solve such problems. I guess you need to consult further with another specialist. Wearing braces is a hard task, and if things stay worse despite that, it's awful.