Patricia Arquette's teeth

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

flowertowngal

Patricia Arquette's teeth

#1 Post by flowertowngal »

Sorry, I don't know how to post a picture but does anyone watch "Medium" with Patricia Arquette? I love that show but honestly, I am constantly distracted by her teeth! Personally, I think she's beautiful but...she's got two upper teeth drastically out of alignment - kind of a "fang look". The thing is, I think I read that she refuses to do anything about it because its a part of her and blah, blah, blah...while part of me agrees, I also can't help but think how stunningly beautiful she would be if her teeth were straight.

Am I shallow? I know the plots on "Medium" involve dreams and visions but can't we have a little side plot - Allison gets braces? Can you imagine a main character (an adult!) on a popular TV show getting braces? Now that would be a dream!

serendipity

#2 Post by serendipity »

flowertowngal - I have to admit that I have never watched Medium but I googled images of Patricia Arquette and you know what I noticed? :idea: There aren't any pictures of her with her mouth open :? . Looks like she has perfected the art of smiling with her mouth closed like most of us I suspose...:?
~serendipity
"Welcome to wherever you are - this is your life, you've made it this far..."

In Braces for 15 months - Debanded Feb 07
Am I Enjoying It? "Hell Yes!"

decisionmade

#3 Post by decisionmade »

I think she is beautiful and of course have noticed her teeth since I seem to notice EVERYONES teeth these days....I say good for her..but no I don't think you are shallow..I know jsut what you mean and yes it would be very cool to see some plots involving braces..i'd love that!
crowding, mild overjet, and crossbite
SARPE AND R.P Expander: 7-14-05
extraction : 9-15-05
Brace date: 9-29-05
Expander out! 1-12-06!!!!! after 6 long mos.
Taking them off!!! Feb 26, 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5209

Wingnut

#4 Post by Wingnut »

Her teeth are particularly noticeable in the movie 'Holes'. I've thought the same thing - I wonder what she'd look like with straight teeth. My front teeth were like hers and I just love how mine are changing!

Eleni

#5 Post by Eleni »

serendipity wrote:flowertowngal - I have to admit that I have never watched Medium but I googled images of Patricia Arquette and you know what I noticed? :idea: There aren't any pictures of her with her mouth open :? . Looks like she has perfected the art of smiling with her mouth closed like most of us I suspose...:?
I noticed the same thing. But, see below. A few got away from her. Sorry they are so big. But this is not to say that in the last year that I haven't also perfected the same Mona Lisa smile. 8)

I don't blame her. My teeth were a bit crooked also, but I had a perfect bite. If my impacted canine issue hadn't reared its ugly head I would have left my teeth alone. It never bothered me.

Top Ceramic Braces: July 2004 - Self-Eruption of an Impacted Upper Right Canine
Bottom Metal Braces: December 2005 - Crowding
Debanded: December 2006
The story

nimo

#6 Post by nimo »

I have to say, I'm the last person on Earth who has the right to judge anyone's teeth. Mine look a million times worse than hers. And if she's happy, then what does it matter what she looks like?
I'm not getting braces to make the world happy. I'm getting them to make me happy.

dkt3

#7 Post by dkt3 »

Im not sure its so much a judgement, just an amazement that someone in the entertainment business doesnt have straight teeth.