Final results??

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Smileop

Final results??

#1 Post by Smileop »

So this is my final result after 24 trays. I have a few concerns where I'm not sure if I'm being crazy about some or just trying to get as close to perfection as possible.

-First is I seem to have developed a cross bite as time had gone on. My front teeth used to align perfectly with the middle of the bottom and now they seem to be off centered a bit.

-Second is a feel like my top teeth are way off from being level with each other

-Third is I feel my top teeth could be a little straighter or even the gap with my front teeth be way more aligned.

-Fourth is it's hard to tell from the pics but my top arch doesn't seem to be that nice round shape like my bottom was it all

-Lastly I had some ipr done on my bottom teeth and those gaps were never closed or anything so where they shaved between my teeth still has that gap open and feels like nothing has changed since it was done

I told them I wanted to do refinements and I'm gonna address these issues and see what comes about. A ew questions I have that some might be able to address are what is the process for your final Appt. They told me they would shave off the attachments and do any contouring that they need and then rescan. So am curious as to then what. I know it will take some time to get the refinements in so will I get a retainer made for the time being to keep my teeth in place and avoid shifting? If they tell me to just use my last tray will it be extremely loose due to the fact that I have 24 attachments and those would all be missing? How many trays is the refinement process. I hear a lot about people saying there are 10 and then another refinement process from there but not quite sure how accurate that is. Thanks for reading my novel and any insight as to the next step after your finished with the original case or appointment or just anything that might help I'd love the feedback. Also about what you think of the smile and if needs some changes or I am just over criticizing myself. Thanks everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FlyByNight

Re: Final results??

#2 Post by FlyByNight »

Very nice smile. You could always have your ortho shape your front teeth to make them a bit more flat

EricRoyalOak

Re: Final results??

#3 Post by EricRoyalOak »

I agree. Before teeth look straighter.