28 year old fast braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tillybrace

28 year old fast braces

#1 Post by tillybrace »

hi i am tilly and had my fastbraces fitted yesterday.
i am nervous and excited, i am never going to see my old smile again.

Nolaterals

Re: 28 year old fast braces

#2 Post by Nolaterals »

How exciting! Best of luck with your treatment!

tillybrace

#3 Post by tillybrace »

you can also follow my brace face journey here https://www.instagram.com/tillybraceface

tillybrace

#4 Post by tillybrace »

i am nearly three weeks in braces and my teeth have moved, which is great.
however i discovered this after eating munch and having the sensation of having food stuck between my teeth, that gap never used to get food stuck in it.
A odd sensation, and my first time having to pick food out of mt teeth.
Also mouth soars suck.

tillybrace

#5 Post by tillybrace »

Before and Week 3
http://imgur.com/a/mjEKf

cdmoses6

#6 Post by cdmoses6 »

You are going to love your smile after braces! Your teeth themselves look really nice, so I'm sure you'll have an excellent result!
Braces on March 6th, 2015
Metal Empower self-ligating brackets, upper and lower
Class II, Division II overbite with crowding
Upper 2nd premolars extracted May 1st, 2015
First Powerchain and Class II Manatee Elastics June 15th, 2015
TADs placed July 27th, 2015
Box Manatee Elastics April 1st, 2016
Teeth shaping May 4th, 2016

My Progress: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=48229

tillybrace

#7 Post by tillybrace »

i am getting the rest of my braces put on tomorrow, top and bottom. actually a bit scared and excited.
Why thank you, i had the attitude of just because i have wonky teeth does not mean they have to look nasty.
My overbite is staying, but i am ok with it. mainly as i can't afford jaw surgery and secondly i don't feel like i need it.
i am clearly meant to have a big goofy smile, and i would like it to be a big goofy straight smile.

tillybrace

#8 Post by tillybrace »

So they only put the rest of my top brace on, due to a rogue tooth that is refusing to be fast and move.
I am very uncomfortable, but otherwise painless
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#9 Post by tillybrace »

The gap has closed...the gap bettween my front teeth has closed.
I could have my brace taken off now and be happy :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tom71d

#10 Post by tom71d »

You made great progress

tillybrace

#11 Post by tillybrace »

End of month 2, been a slight change

HummerMan3

#12 Post by HummerMan3 »

Looking good! I really like the style of bracket that you have... kind of looks like a THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR symbol

tillybrace

#13 Post by tillybrace »

HummerMan3 wrote:Looking good! I really like the style of bracket that you have... kind of looks like a THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR symbol
as a THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO ADMINISTRATOR fan this makes me feel a bit better about being a brace face.

tillybrace

#14 Post by tillybrace »

after a month of delays, i am hopefully finely going to get my bottom brace on.
I am a bit anxious that the delays means that my dream of being brace free by the new year may not happen.
come on rogue tooth, move your ass.

tillybrace

#15 Post by tillybrace »

tillybrace wrote:after a month of delays, i am hopefully finely going to get my bottom brace on.
I am a bit anxious that the delays means that my dream of being brace free by the new year may not happen.
come on rogue tooth, move your ass.
not much of a change, but this is where i am at the moment