Kim's 'Finally Braced' Story- NEW UPDATE 11/14 W/ PICS

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Miss Smiley

#166 Post by Miss Smiley »

Looking more carefully, I am pretty sure they are smoke. Maybe because they're translucent it looks more silver. To me, they say smoke.
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix

KJNELLAMORE

#167 Post by KJNELLAMORE »

I haven't updated in well, forever.

I had a long appointment this week where he shaped my teeth. I also had two lower left brackets re-positioned. I now have a power chain going pretty much completely across the top, it starts right in front of where my spring/space was on the upper right. That space will host an implant sometime eventually. I haven't been able to bite down/eat solid food since, it's incredibly painful. So this is NOT a good representation of my bite, since I can't bite down properly right now. I'm still doing triangle elastics in the same spots (the original two, not the upside-down triangle anymore). Next appointment is January 2, 2008. He seems to think that I should be done sometime early next year. I'm hoping so.

Not the best picture... but here ya go.

Before:

Last edited by KJNELLAMORE on Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

KJNELLAMORE

#168 Post by KJNELLAMORE »

double post, sorry

platinum

#169 Post by platinum »

What a change!!!!
Your teeth look very nice!

LadyJ

#170 Post by LadyJ »

Wow, what progress! Sorry you're uncomfortable. Here's to being almost done! :D

METALMOUTHPOOH

#171 Post by METALMOUTHPOOH »

WOW 8)

Your teeth look awesome :-**

Mmmmuuaa

#172 Post by Mmmmuuaa »

Your teeth do look very amazing. They are a great shape and sure have come along way. Congrats on your beautiful smile!

where2be

#173 Post by where2be »

Your teeth look gorgeous!

ray11

Re: Kim's 'Finally Braced' Story- NEW UPDATE 11/14 W/ PICS

#174 Post by ray11 »

Very nice progress :)