LUCYLOOP's story...(impacted canines) -BRACES OFF 01 Oct 07!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jennandtonic

#46 Post by jennandtonic »

congratulations LUCY! I couldn't imagine 10 years without a shower!

joney

#47 Post by joney »

Hi Lucy

Just thought I'd check in and see how you're doing. You're doing well by the looks of it.

My daughter's ortho does botox as a sideline!! My daughter heard her talking to a new assistant about it. Just think if you went to her you could kill two birds with the one stone.

Your cat is sooo cute. I have two cats and it amazes me that cats always look relaxed and in control no matter where they are perched.

Regards
Joney
2 Extractions 2nd November 2006
Brace On 10th November 2006
Top brace off 26 June 2008 (19 1/2 months)

joney

#48 Post by joney »

Really pleased for you Lucy, this is great news about pesky.

Lucy, what constitutes overbrushing? Just wondering as obviously with the brace we are all brushing a lot more nowadays.

Regards
Joney
2 Extractions 2nd November 2006
Brace On 10th November 2006
Top brace off 26 June 2008 (19 1/2 months)

LithpingLitha

#49 Post by LithpingLitha »

Congrats on Pesky 2 getting bracketed! :banana:
I suppose OTT means "over the top"?
22 months in treatment (upper ceramics, gelb on lower arch and then self-ligating brackets), hawley retainers
LithpingLitha's Braces Story

Lisa65

#50 Post by Lisa65 »

Hi Lucy
Glad to see that P2 has finally seen the light and is behaving. I'm sorry to hear about all the building related an other problems you've been having. I hope it soon gets resolved!
Hurry back if you can. You are greatly missed.

Lisa x

alexa

#51 Post by alexa »

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that you've been having some difficulties, but awesome that P2 is finally down! w00t!

Be sure to come back when things calm down...we miss you! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

*Denise*

#52 Post by *Denise* »

Congrats on everything... You teeth looks good! :)

Milk n Cereal

#53 Post by Milk n Cereal »

Your teeth are looking fantastic Lucyloop! Hurrah for the end being near!

As for your house woes, I'm glad you got rid of the terrible builder! Good riddance. ;) I hope the house, along with everything else that is currently going on, all works out - and soon!

Looking forward to your next update! :banana:

Click on WWW below for my story!

Laurie

#54 Post by Laurie »

Wow, that's a lot for a person to deal with. :shock: Bless your heart!

Although on the up side your teeth really do look nice! (And I honestly don't mean that in a flippant way!)

Lisa65

#55 Post by Lisa65 »

Oh my goodness Lucy, what an ordeal you've had :( thank heaven you got rid of the nightmare builder. I hope that the antidepressants soon lift you a bit. They can be helpful when things really get on top of you.

Your teeth are looking great though, it's hard to imagine that P1 and P2 have come so far to get where they are.

Send my love to Bertie and Reapie and I hope things pick up for you soon hun. :heart:

luv
Lisa xxx

Granola

#56 Post by Granola »

Hi Lucy! I saw your post in my braces journal before seeing your recent post in your own journal, and immediately thought to myself "I wonder how their renovation project is going?" hoping that when you checked back in it might be done. I am so sorry that you've had such an incredibly maddening experience and that things are currently not so good. I wanted to say that I'm so sorry you are dealing with so much stress right now.

On a more positive note, your teeth are looking absolutely fantastic! It is very nice to see your most recent photos - I'm really excited for you that they look so great, and that you are in the home stretch!

Hang in there - I'll be looking for more updates from you. :)
Uppers placed 2/8/06--Inspire ICE ceramics
Lower (stainless) placed 2/23/06
Treatment time: 17 months (estimated was 12-18 months)
Debonded: July 11th, 2007
Next appointment: June 2008 for retainer & nightguard check

cwatt1

#57 Post by cwatt1 »

Hi Lucy!,

Haven't had a chance to read your entire blog yet, but just wanted to stop by and tell you that your teeth are really rounding into shape!

Sorry about the snafu you had with your builder -- that would REALLY tick me off. I can understand the depression, but try and remember that everything is temporary and this too shall pass. I was on Lexapro for about 6 months a couple of years ago when a lot of things seemed to mount up -- problems at work, worries about my son (he's mentally handicapped and lives downstate from us -- but he's doing great!). But my wonderful wife and good friends helped me through it.

Great you're back here posting again! All the best :!:

Click here to read about my progress.

nerdgirl

#58 Post by nerdgirl »

I just read up on your thread and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :jump: :-)o :jump:

I've just started my journey and it helps to keep my spirits up to see such amazing results as yours.

Here's wishing you lots of much better luck with your construction! Cheers! :thumbsup: :-1

Mmmmuuaa

#59 Post by Mmmmuuaa »

Your teeth are Gorgeous!!!!!!

AmybettyB

#60 Post by AmybettyB »

Congratulations Lucy, your smile is beautiful!

I only hope my results are as stunning, its great to see people who have been through the whole thing and are still positive on the other side. Its and inspiration!
[/url]