Update! I've got a gap now...

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lovelyanything621

Update! I've got a gap now...

#1 Post by lovelyanything621 »

So I did an update on my teeth a few days ago and now I've got a gap between my two front teeth and my upper left canine tooth. I don't know if this is a good or bad sign... I'm thinking more of a good sign? I mean I guess my teeth are moving. Also, I wonder if my orthodontist can shave my tooth. I've talked about my upper left canine looking a bit larger than my other teeth and I don't think it's me being too critical anymore. I actually think my canine is a bit large and I don't think it can do any major movements anymore.

I'll be seeing my orthodontist at the end of this week so I'm hoping for some good news!

tillybrace

Re: Update! I've got a gap now...

#2 Post by tillybrace »

gaps are annoying, but it does mean that your teeth are in fact moving

lovelyanything621

Re: Update! I'm getting my braces removed next month!!!

#3 Post by lovelyanything621 »

When I saw my ortho last visit he told me that I'm ready to get my braces off for my next visit!! I was so happy I thought I was gonna cry. I'm so excited!!!