First bite plate. Than braces ?

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Mrcf

First bite plate. Than braces ?

#1 Post by Mrcf »

Today I received my new and second bite plate. A bit bulkier than the first one. But I will get used to. Usually I only wear it at night or sometimes in the office. Or while doing sport when I feel I am constantly pressing my jaws.
I had an examination with my orthodontist two weeks ago for braces and she told me to get fixed braces for 24 month. And I should have one tooth extracted (Nr. 32). That makes sense for me. To make room for my lower canine. (Nr.33) Which is really out of line. Does anyone of you had extraction of one lower incisor? It makes me a bit concerned to think to have such one prominent tooth extracted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2018.04.25. Extraction of lower incisor
2018.05.07. Lower ceramic braces