New to the forum

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Hijinxthecat

New to the forum

#1 Post by Hijinxthecat »

:tingrin:
I'm new here and I have had top braces for 10 days. I'm past the sore stage and started eating normal foods again. My teeth feel kind of loose and 'clicky' but from what I've been reading, that's normal. I go for my first adjustment in mid-may and then see about getting a front bottom extraction and then my bottom braces put on. I am more excited about the bottom than the top as my top teeth weren't very crooked to begin with. :) wasn't sure where or what to post, so figured I'd just write this so my account doesn't get removed. Cheers all!

Msdanyale

Re: New to the forum

#2 Post by Msdanyale »

[quote="Hijinxthecat"]:tingrin:
I'm new here and I have had top braces for 10 days. I'm past the sore stage and started eating normal foods again. My teeth feel kind of loose and 'clicky' but from what I've been reading, that's normal. I go for my first adjustment in mid-may and then see about getting a front bottom extraction and then my bottom braces put on. I am more excited about the bottom than the top as my top teeth weren't very crooked to begin with. :) wasn't sure where or what to post, so figured I'd just write this so my account doesn't get removed. Cheers all![/quote]
I'm new here too lol congrats and good luck on your journey! I've had mines on a month now.

Hijinxthecat

#3 Post by Hijinxthecat »

Have you noticed any changes yet?

Msdanyale

#4 Post by Msdanyale »

[quote="Hijinxthecat"]Have you noticed any changes yet?[/quote]
Yes I have!! My lips have changed a bit as well. You notice anything yet?

bracinglp

#5 Post by bracinglp »

Msdanyale wrote:
Hijinxthecat wrote:Have you noticed any changes yet?
In what way have your lips changed?

Msdanyale

#6 Post by Msdanyale »

bracinglp wrote:
Msdanyale wrote:
Hijinxthecat wrote:Have you noticed any changes yet?
In what way have your lips changed?
They aren't as big and curvy as they used to be. It's hard to describe but they seem to have deflated and stretched out a tad bit. I'm horrible at describing things lol. I haven't lost all plumpness...but I can tell a difference

minutemen123

#7 Post by minutemen123 »

pics?

Msdanyale

#8 Post by Msdanyale »

minutemen123 wrote:pics?
There are some on my post. It's called 1st post lol