1st post!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Jeska0113

Re: 1st post!

#31 Post by Jeska0113 »

Wow they look great. Cant wait to see what they look like in 2 months! Lol how long will you have them on for ?

Msdanyale

#32 Post by Msdanyale »

Jeska0113 wrote:Wow they look great. Cant wait to see what they look like in 2 months! Lol how long will you have them on for ?
She said two years. So far I've only had my top wore changed. I go back June 27th for another appointment. Not sure what will happen then. I'll keep y'all updated!

Msdanyale

#33 Post by Msdanyale »

sara8778 wrote:Hi there, I'm new to braces too :D I'm 29 and have ceramic (clear) braces on upper and lowers fitted on the 26th of April, the ortho said i didn't need any extractions but I'm not so sure as there doesn't seem to be much room to move! He also said that the treatment time would be 12 months but again, I'm not so sure because I've not seen any progress yet although I can feel them moving - guess Im just being impatient :wink:
Take pics!! You'll see progress eventually!!

Msdanyale

#34 Post by Msdanyale »

FlowerPower wrote:You're my braces twin! :lol: I sucked my thumb for a long time too! I have ceramic top and bottoms and am fixing an open bite and moderate crowding. I'm 28. I was told I may need extractions but they hasn't happened yet. I wonder how quickly you'll see changes once those teeth are removed!
I've posted pictures! How are you coming along twin?? Lol

FlowerPower

#35 Post by FlowerPower »

Msdanyale wrote:
FlowerPower wrote:You're my braces twin! :lol: I sucked my thumb for a long time too! I have ceramic top and bottoms and am fixing an open bite and moderate crowding. I'm 28. I was told I may need extractions but they hasn't happened yet. I wonder how quickly you'll see changes once those teeth are removed!
OOOO let me go look! I JUST had my teeth extracted about 2 weeks ago and my next wire change is later this month. I am so excited to see the changes that are about to happen now that I have more space in my mouth.

Msdanyale

#36 Post by Msdanyale »

FlowerPower wrote:
Msdanyale wrote:
OOOO let me go look! I JUST had my teeth extracted about 2 weeks ago and my next wire change is later this month. I am so excited to see the changes that are about to happen now that I have more space in my mouth.
Aaahhh cool!!! How you doing? How many did you get extracted?

Feliciaobrien

#37 Post by Feliciaobrien »

Hi. I am a new member and am enjoying learning about each person's journey and can't wait until I can view the progress photos. I got my braces June 23, 2017 and would be completely lost without this forum. I look forward to reading all about your journey to a perfect smile.

Msdanyale

#38 Post by Msdanyale »

Feliciaobrien wrote:Hi. I am a new member and am enjoying learning about each person's journey and can't wait until I can view the progress photos. I got my braces June 23, 2017 and would be completely lost without this forum. I look forward to reading all about your journey to a perfect smile.
Hey!! Hope all is welll. I've been in braces since March. I thought this would take forever but my teeth are all aligned!!! Hopefully my extraction sites will close up so I can get these things off! I got double wired at the bottom and my front 4 or 5 teeth got "laced"...talk about pain!!

maryedenissa

#39 Post by maryedenissa »

Braced since January 2017! Hello! :D

Msdanyale

#40 Post by Msdanyale »

maryedenissa wrote:Braced since January 2017! Hello! :D
Heeeeyyy!!!!

Msdanyale

#41 Post by Msdanyale »

IMG_3053.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#42 Post by tillybrace »

Msdanyale wrote:Every time I try and post them it says the file is too large
i had this problem.
iif you crop them alot, that should solve it

Steph30

#43 Post by Steph30 »

Msdanyale wrote:IMG_3053.JPG

WOW!!! I bet you feel so much more confident when you smile, amazinggggg progress!!!

Msdanyale

#44 Post by Msdanyale »

Steph30 wrote:
Msdanyale wrote:IMG_3053.JPG

WOW!!! I bet you feel so much more confident when you smile, amazinggggg progress!!!
I do! I smile aaaaalllllll the time now lol

Msdanyale

#45 Post by Msdanyale »

From March to now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.