2nd Round @ 41

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

BlondeCam

Re: 2nd Round @ 41

#16 Post by BlondeCam »

bracinglp wrote:I really like the look of the white also. Was there trouble with them staining?
Not yet but I'm only 3 days in with the white. I'll def keep you posted. It was a huge leap for me, I've been grey or smoke only so far. My next appointment is 5/24 so if they get gross, it won't be for long.

BlondeCam

#17 Post by BlondeCam »

So far so good, it's only been two weeks and I go back tomorrow so I'm drinking copious amounts of coffee and iced tea today. They are def good to go for a two week span. :heart:

istase2000

#18 Post by istase2000 »

Looking so perfect already :oops:
and your teeth are sooo pretty :jump:

BlondeCam

Re: 2nd Round @ 41/DEBRACE DATE 7/17

#19 Post by BlondeCam »

My ortho set my debrace date for 7/17 yesterday at my visit. That was soooooo fast!
I'll try to upload a current pic! Putting these on my teeth has been one of the best decisions! So happy! All these years that wonky tooth drive me nuts and collletely fixed in 4.5 months. Amazing

SinkFullOfDinner

#20 Post by SinkFullOfDinner »

Late reply. Your date has already come and gone. Congrats! Since you mentioned you love the Dead, I've got to ask if you "didn't get to sleep last night 'til the morning came around" because of excitement the evening before your debonding?!

4.5 months for a great result? Are you serious? #ThatsNotFair Go ahead and rub it in our faces! :cry: :wink:

jk. Very, very happy for you. Incredibly jealous, but happy.

BlondeCam

#21 Post by BlondeCam »

Well Sink, "I'm not like other girls...other girls :singing: " Hilarious, it's true though. I was so excited i barely slept. :rose: This is my second time around (feels like I've been here before) so I got out of the "cold iron shackles" pretty quick this time :rawk: :flowerbloom: :rose:

SinkFullOfDinner

#22 Post by SinkFullOfDinner »

:-** :-** :-**

Wow. The triple lyric reference! And going deep into the repertoire for Tennessee Jed! I have to admit I couldn't remember where that one came from and needed a googleminder. If this were a rap battle, I'd be boo'ed off the stage. Maybe straight teeth enhance recall??

BlondeCam

#23 Post by BlondeCam »

LOL! TN Jed is one of my all time faves!!! I know you must have song lyrics go through your head all the time. Googleminder, ha! mind if I steal that one for future reference?

SinkFullOfDinner

#24 Post by SinkFullOfDinner »

By all means, "take what you need...you better grab it fast." lol My attempts at working in their lyrics are lame. :oops: I have to stop. Fortunately, they spit out so many 'shroom-induced rhymes that you can find something for pretty much any purpose. I'm just not very good at it!