My Braces journey

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Cyndi2016

Re: My Braces journey

#16 Post by Cyndi2016 »

So I had my 5th adjustment today. I had a stronger wire put on bottom with some bends. My orthodontist said he is still trying to open my bite up. I had a little IPR between 2 front teeth and top and bottom power chains. Seems to be pretty good progress.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers

Cyndi2016

#17 Post by Cyndi2016 »

Compared to week 1 I am with the progress so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers

istase2000

#18 Post by istase2000 »

you teeth look great! I can't wait for my bottom arch to look as nice as yours :)

Cyndi2016

#19 Post by Cyndi2016 »

istase2000 wrote:you teeth look great! I can't wait for my bottom arch to look as nice as yours :)
Thank You I appreciate it ;)

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers

Cyndi2016

#20 Post by Cyndi2016 »

Cyndi2016 wrote:So I had my 3rd adjustment today. I had a stronger wire put on bottom with some bends. My orthodontist said he is still trying to open my bite up. I had a little IPR between 2 front teeth and top and bottom power chains. Seems to be pretty good progress.

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers

Cyndi2016

#21 Post by Cyndi2016 »

I had my fourth adjustment Friday. He says he is still trying to open my bite up. He put bends in the bottom wire. Top stayed the same and power chains top and bottom. Even though no wire change they felt tight and sore from the power chains. I seem to get headaches and my jaw and cheeks kinda throb after adjustments.

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers

tillybrace

#22 Post by tillybrace »

Cyndi2016 wrote:So I had my 2nd adjustment today. I had another reverse curve placed on the bottom and top/power chains. It's definitely sore now. I wasn't really expecting the top to be sore since I didn't get a new wire, guess I underestimated those power chains. The ortho said the overbite is getting better already so I was happy with that.
Can we swap teeth, because yours are starting to look awesome

Cyndi2016

#23 Post by Cyndi2016 »

tillybrace wrote:
Cyndi2016 wrote:So I had my 2nd adjustment today. I had another reverse curve placed on the bottom and top/power chains. It's definitely sore now. I wasn't really expecting the top to be sore since I didn't get a new wire, guess I underestimated those power chains. The ortho said the overbite is getting better already so I was happy with that.
Can we swap teeth, because yours are starting to look awesome
Thank You :) Although it totally does not feel like it yet. The end feels so far away.

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers