My journey with braces at 35!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Cyndi2016

My journey with braces at 35!

#1 Post by Cyndi2016 »

I am 2 weeks into my journey. This is my 2nd round as I had them in high school but then didn't feel the retainer was important. Prior to the braces I spent most of the summer in and out of the dentist office getting my crowns redone on my top front teeth. These have always been the teeth I never liked how they looked after getting them knocked out as a kid. I'm still uncertain about them, the dentist asked me about the size and if I liked it. Seemed ok at the time but I had to decide then. After probably obsessing over them to much I am kinda worried they may be a little to big. Since I have a pretty large overbite I am going to wait awhile and see how it looks as the overbite is fixed. If I don't like it later I will go back to my dentist. If he makes them smaller their will be a gap between them so I have to decide while in braces. I had my top braces places a few weeks ago and the bottom ones are due to go on at the end of the month. A little nervous about having to get metal on the bottom.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cyndi2016 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers

Cyndi2016

Re: 2 weeks into my journey

#2 Post by Cyndi2016 »

A few more pics from today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers

Cyndi2016

Re: My journey with braces at 35!

#3 Post by Cyndi2016 »

I received the bottom braces on Friday. I have definitely been struggling getting used to them, it's been a little more difficult then the top. I have no idea why. I'm pretty self conscious about having the metal on the bottom.

Traditional Clear Uppers
Traditional Metal Lowers