Six months smile

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Butterfly1

Six months smile

#1 Post by Butterfly1 »

So I'm 2 weeks into six months smile. No aching, that lasted about 4 days max. My teeth have a lot of moving to do so I was expecting alittle more pain than I'm experiencing. Anyone had these braces with hardly any pain and teeth have still moved? I'm not due back at the dentist for another 3 weeks so maybe when I go back and have adjustment I'll feel pain then. :roll:

Butterfly1

Re: Six months smile

#2 Post by Butterfly1 »

[quote="Butterfly1"]So I'm 2 weeks into six months smile. No aching, that lasted about 4 days max. My teeth have a lot of moving to do so I was expecting alittle more pain than I'm experiencing. Anyone had these braces with hardly any pain and teeth have still moved? I'm not due back at the dentist for another 3 weeks so maybe when I go back and have adjustment I'll feel pain then. :roll:[/quote]

louis

#3 Post by louis »

I'm 4 months in my 6 month smile journey and I can honestly say that there has been very little to zero pain. I actually wouldn't mind a bit of pain now and then because it would 'make it feel like it's doing something', but there has been pretty much none. That is not to say there hasn't been plenty of movement... There has (check my thread). For me most of the movement comes within the 48 hours after each visit to the dentist as the brace would have just been adjusted.

Get some pics up if you can :thumbsup:

Butterfly1

#4 Post by Butterfly1 »

Thanks Louis, glad to here you aren't experiencing much pain but you can still see movement, I can't view you pictures yet as I have only just joined the site but will check out your tread. I'll try and post some of my pics.