28 year old fast braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

atrixa

Re: 28 year old fast braces

#151 Post by atrixa »

tillybrace wrote:i know we are not supposed to post a full face photo.
but i dont care.
i cant believe the difference between these two photos am i even the same person anymore

http://imgur.com/a/uz632
Great hair! Yes, you look completely different :D
Upper arch braced (traditional metal) on 17/02/17
Debonded 17/01/18 with a fixed retainer
Estimated treatment time 18 months, actual time 11 months :-*

Shelleyt

#152 Post by Shelleyt »

Looking great! Also you have amazing cheekbones

tillybrace

#153 Post by tillybrace »

Shelleyt wrote:Looking great! Also you have amazing cheekbones
is it odd,that one of the things i am looking forward to the most is comment like this.
All i ever get told is that i have nice eyes, to the point where it felt like they were only saying it to avoid saying anything about my teeth, like there is more to me then my eyes. Yes i am aware of how odd that sounds

tillybrace

#154 Post by tillybrace »

atrixa wrote:
tillybrace wrote:i know we are not supposed to post a full face photo.
but i dont care.
i cant believe the difference between these two photos am i even the same person anymore

http://imgur.com/a/uz632
Great hair! Yes, you look completely different :D
i am actually growing it out. i cut it all off in October, so it was like a really short pixie. It should be back to full length by November, and by full length i mean chin level.

noodles

#155 Post by noodles »

tillybrace wrote:
is it odd,that one of the things i am looking forward to the most is comment like this.
All i ever get told is that i have nice eyes, to the point where it felt like they were only saying it to avoid saying anything about my teeth, like there is more to me then my eyes. Yes i am aware of how odd that sounds
I don't think that's odd at all. And I like the pixie cut :)

tillybrace

#156 Post by tillybrace »

time for a close up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#157 Post by tillybrace »

sometimes i hate the add photos button here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#158 Post by tillybrace »

noodles wrote:
tillybrace wrote:
I don't think that's odd at all. And I like the pixie cut :)
I do two,
I only cut my hair off to make myself be force to look at my own face. It's sounds vain, but it actual made me appreciate my alien looking face, like i don't think i am ugly anymore.

assertives

#159 Post by assertives »

Looking great! Looks like they are coming along nicely. How long more do you have left in your treatment?

tillybrace

#160 Post by tillybrace »

assertives wrote:Looking great! Looks like they are coming along nicely. How long more do you have left in your treatment?
No idea

tillybrace

#161 Post by tillybrace »

https://www.instagram.com/nexthumanphotos/
If anyone wants to follow the rest of my brace journey,that is the best place. Also i think this my personal favorite post https://www.instagram.com/p/BYpKBhODA8I ... umanphotos

tillybrace

#162 Post by tillybrace »

After 14 months, 426 days, 60 weeks, 10080 hours, and 36288000000 millisecond I am free......it's time to ..........

.....That was a lie, that was a cleaver lie. I am not free,not even close.....but i really wanted to conquer earth. Dammit.
Also no change. Does anyone have any questions they want me to answer.
Also pop points for anyone who caught the reference.

tillybrace

#163 Post by tillybrace »

it still isnt time to conquer earth.

tillybrace

#164 Post by tillybrace »

Finally had some ipr on my rogue tooth this time it was with a nasty electronic device. So maybe will see some movement at last. I am sick of being in braces

tillybrace

#165 Post by tillybrace »

Updates