28 year old fast braces

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tillybrace

Re: 28 year old fast braces

#181 Post by tillybrace »

testing testing, in coming new smile. also not breaking the the no face rule.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#182 Post by tillybrace »

Little update
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tillybrace

#183 Post by tillybrace »

New picture.

tillybrace

#184 Post by tillybrace »

I am still in braces. Starting to get a bit frustrated and sad. Also one of my teeth still seems out of place and I really flower hate it. Sorry no positive things to say.

tillybrace

#185 Post by tillybrace »

hey people, please feel free to ask questions. :D :P

EmilyTravels

#186 Post by EmilyTravels »

I wonder why it is taking that one front tooth so long to come into line? You've been in braces for a pretty long time. Seems like most I see on here achieve really good arch alignment in less than a year.

I've had mine on for seven months (today!), and I still have two front incisors (left central and left lateral) that are a bit flaired/twisted, just like they started only slightly improved. They weren't that bad coming in (my overjet and misaligned bite in back was the real problem), so I thought they would be straightened by now, but I figured they were moving very slowly because of my age (56 almost 57), but you are half my age. Seems like younger folks' teeth generally move faster, so I am surprised about your situation.

What does your orthodontist say about that one tooth? When are you supposed to get your braces off?

JPG1081

#187 Post by JPG1081 »

I really admire you for sticking with it. It really will be worth it in the end! You've made incredible progress already.

Mine was a 'simple' case to get rid of buck teeth only. Once I had an arch I noticed one of my other teeth was twisted and asked my dentist if he could fix it. That extended my treatment time, but it really was worth it!

As I went past my expected time, I cheered myself up with the surprisingly upbeat line of: 'Well it's only a bit longer. Then I've got the rest of my life to enjoy them.' You're still young so you've got a really long time to enjoy them once it's done.

I've never had nice teeth and when people say they'll be beautiful when they've finished, I've been saying they'll be straight but never beautiful. I can't believe it but they actually are!!!! I can't stop looking at them.

You're close to the end now. You can do it! You've had a long hard road but you're going to appreciate having a truly beautiful smile when it's over. Actually yours is beautiful now.

tillybrace

#188 Post by tillybrace »

This is me two years before my braces were put on. This is me with my mouth shut. As you can see I couldn't actually shut my mouth. This is something I forgotten about. Being able to close your self is a normal thing, however for me it's a gift and privilege.

tillybrace

#189 Post by tillybrace »

EmilyTravels wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:12 am I wonder why it is taking that one front tooth so long to come into line? You've been in braces for a pretty long time. Seems like most I see on here achieve really good arch alignment in less than a year.

I've had mine on for seven months (today!), and I still have two front incisors (left central and left lateral) that are a bit flaired/twisted, just like they started only slightly improved. They weren't that bad coming in (my overjet and misaligned bite in back was the real problem), so I thought they would be straightened by now, but I figured they were moving very slowly because of my age (56 almost 57), but you are half my age. Seems like younger folks' teeth generally move faster, so I am surprised about your situation.

What does your orthodontist say about that one tooth? When are you supposed to get your braces off?
They are meant to be off, but I still have money to pay, so they have to stay on until I have cleared the balance.
She is trying to convince me, that I am imagining it, and that it is in the right place.

tillybrace

#190 Post by tillybrace »

JPG1081 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:24 am I really admire you for sticking with it. It really will be worth it in the end! You've made incredible progress already.

Mine was a 'simple' case to get rid of buck teeth only. Once I had an arch I noticed one of my other teeth was twisted and asked my dentist if he could fix it. That extended my treatment time, but it really was worth it!

As I went past my expected time, I cheered myself up with the surprisingly upbeat line of: 'Well it's only a bit longer. Then I've got the rest of my life to enjoy them.' You're still young so you've got a really long time to enjoy them once it's done.

I've never had nice teeth and when people say they'll be beautiful when they've finished, I've been saying they'll be straight but never beautiful. I can't believe it but they actually are!!!! I can't stop looking at them.

You're close to the end now. You can do it! You've had a long hard road but you're going to appreciate having a truly beautiful smile when it's over. Actually yours is beautiful now.

I am always going to be a bit buck tooth. thank you I needed to hear that.. just wish it was over.

tillybrace

#191 Post by tillybrace »

Before and During

tillybrace

#192 Post by tillybrace »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhrzptvBOOY ... h_bin_tina_

I have never related to a meme more than this. :D :D :evil: :evil:

tillybrace

#193 Post by tillybrace »

AHH! After ten thousand years, I'M FREE! It's time to CONQUER— EARTH!
Goodbye Braces.
Yes, it's really the same person in both photos.

Clare1

#194 Post by Clare1 »

Wow. What a difference. You have lovely teeth and smile. You are going to get a lot if compliments

tillybrace

#195 Post by tillybrace »

Hello Retainers

hey watchers feel free to ask questions.
Last edited by tillybrace on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.