Braces at 36

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jhenry

Braces at 36

#1 Post by jhenry »

Well.. Just got my braces on 2 weeks ago. Yep, quite a bit of anxiety once they were put on to be honest. Almost had them removed! I went with self ligating braces - ceramic upper front and metal for the rest. My journey starts!

Glhernan

Re: Braces at 36

#2 Post by Glhernan »

Congrats. I feel the same way. I'm just had Damon put on and I am 47. First two days were rough. This is my 4th day. I did not need any pain killers just ALOT of water. I have clear on top and bottom. My kids say they can't even see them. I can't wait till I can see progress!!

Glhernan

Re: Braces at 47

#3 Post by Glhernan »

Congrats. I feel the same way. I'm just had Damon put on and I am 47. First two days were rough. This is my 4th day. I did not need any pain killers just ALOT of water. I have clear on top and bottom. My kids say they can't even see them. I can't wait till I can see progress!!

jhenry

#4 Post by jhenry »

Thanks... 2.5 weeks in and I'm getting more used to them..

ntnch1776

#5 Post by ntnch1776 »

Congrats on taking the plunge!

laulafayette

#6 Post by laulafayette »

How is it after 4 months so far?