Update of 2 months and some delays occured.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Len

Update of 2 months and some delays occured.

#1 Post by Len »

Ok so today was my 2 month appointment. I received my second wire today (yay) and got a tooth watched over. I had a cavity on my bottom molar (which is not banded yet.) and I got treated before I got my top braces, but it didn't stop hurting so I asked if there's something wrong.
My dentist told me everything's fine but she recommended that I should wait another month to put the bottom braces because of that, so that she can control weither she needs to redo something on my molar. I was a bit happy because I have an exam tomorrow for college and I didn't wanna be in pain anyways XD.
She told me (and I can definetly see) a lot of difference on my teeth, and it was pretty visible when she put the new wire on, it's magical!
Maybe my teeth might get out of prison before the 2 years sentence for good behavior if the bottom ones behave as good as the upper ones.