2 months into top braces and preparation for bottom.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Len

2 months into top braces and preparation for bottom.

#1 Post by Len »

Hii so I'll have my 2 month braces review on tuesday and I'm gonna put the bottom molar bands, too.
I'm a bit mad because I had a cavitie on one of the molars (bottom) and i don't know weither it was correctly treated, as I feel pain on that molar and I'm so upset about it so I must talk to my ortho about it before she puts the spacers(she's also my dentist so yeah). A friend of mine told me it might be that the molar is just still fragile about the treatment, but I'm not sure. Anyways I'm gonna put those spacers again next week but on the bottom and I'm so depressed about it because they hurt more than the molar bands on my top braces so I'm concerned.

I've seen a whole lot of changes on my upper teeth already, it's funny but I'm a bit concerned about my incisors because they're even more crooked than they were before. They were like so aligned on the first week with braces and now they're just so crooked.
I'm probably getting rubber bands as soon as I get my bottom braces because of my huge overbite that makes me look like I'm 10.

So far I've had Pink ligatures and dark purple ones. I'm thinking about tourquoise or teal ones next time. Tip for people who think about using dark purple: It's a good color if you like it and it's discreet, but it turns out almost blank, after a week it looks like the ligatures aren't even there or you're using metal colored ones, I'm trying more colorful ones .

Does anyone else love the taste of brand new ligatures? that rubber'ish taste in your mouth? I love it, makes me feel hygenic.