Finally braces @ 31

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Cass330

Finally braces @ 31

#1 Post by Cass330 »

Hello everybody! Super excited to finally find a group of people in similar situations as myself. So, back story, teeth are HORRIBLE! My mouth is small & super crowded. I've known since a child that I needed braces, but typical of most, the parents couldn't afford them. When I turned 17 I joined the US Navy, and could have got them then, but at the time, didn't really think to much of it. Now here I am @ 31 and I am finally fed up with my horrible smile & horrible teeth. I decided that enough was enough, and had my general dentist give me a consult to a ortho. After the initial consultation, I was ready to move forward. I had to have 4 teeth pulled...Oh, forgot to mention, I still had a baby tooth :x ! I was braced on the top on Feb. 19 and today I was braced on the bottom. I have the traditional metal braces, and will have to have them for 22mths. I'm super excited about the little progress I can already see and feel, and can't wait until this process is complete and I can finally be super comfortable and confident with my smile. Sorry, Im not really sure of all the brace "lingo" yet, lol.

Bracesat57

Re: Finally braces @ 31

#2 Post by Bracesat57 »

Congratulations and welcome to the club! It is amazing to see the progress in such a short amount of time. We all wished we should have done it sooner. Good luck with your journey!

Braces installed October 2, 2014
Braces removed May 17, 2016