It's official, I'm getting dem braces!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Len

It's official, I'm getting dem braces!

#1 Post by Len »

Oh so finally after like 3 months of search, exams, teeths extracted and all that jazz, I'm getting braces on March the 24th. I put my bands on today because my orthodontist said it will decrease de discomfort and see if I'm not allergic to the metal. I was happy and since she didn't charge me anything extra for that, I agreed.
I wore the spacers for a week and I must tell you I've never felt a worse dental pain before. So far I'm good with the metal bands even though they're poking my cheeks on teh inside but I'm pretty sure it will be fine.
I'm so excited I even scheduled the appointment for morning time (I normally go to the orthodontist in the afternoon because I have classes). My orthodontist told me to eat lots before I go to the appointment because I won't be able to eat solids for a while probably. I was kinda nervous when she said that but I already expected it lol.

nicolie825

Re: It's official, I'm getting dem braces!

#2 Post by nicolie825 »

Congratulations on starting your journey! What kind of braces are you getting?

Len

Re: It's official, I'm getting dem braces!

#3 Post by Len »

nicolie825 wrote:Congratulations on starting your journey! What kind of braces are you getting?
Thank you and Sorry for the late reply. I got normal metal ones. I'll have these bad boys for 2.5 years which can go down to 2 years if the teeth and I both behave well. XD I put the top ones last thursday and I'm getting the bottom ones in 2 months, but I'll need to extract one wisdom tooth first.