Braces at 36..finally!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Slimt305

Re: Braces at 36..finally!!!

#16 Post by Slimt305 »

I'm sorry how rude of me. "Happy Valentine's Day" to all the ladies who you all enjoy. Remember no chocolate or caramel lol. :rose:

Slimt305

#17 Post by Slimt305 »

Hello it has been quite awhile since I made a post, but I now work 2 jobs on top of my kids leaves little to know time for the internet. I recently just past 1 year having my braces the beginning of October. I don't really have any major changes that I have notice but I hope it happens in these nest 12 months which was my scheduled end date. I will try to post more often to update on my progress. I'm going to post a pic of me supporting "Breast Cancer Month" with my pink bands after this month I will be going to the simple grey/silver bands lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bracingmyself33

#18 Post by Bracingmyself33 »

That is very sweet of you to have pink bands! :heart:

Your progress is looking good! How long more do you have?

Slimt305

#19 Post by Slimt305 »

Thank you @bracingmyself33 and I have a 2 year plan that ends in October 2017. As of now Dr. says I am on course to have them removed on time.

ItsNever2Late

#20 Post by ItsNever2Late »

Looking good. Congrats on the progress :jump: . And no need to explain life. We all get busy with the real world. And it's great that you're supporting breast cancer. By the time you're done your smile will be perfect.

Slimt305

#21 Post by Slimt305 »

Thank you @ItsNever2Late for the kind words.

SingleJawMelb

#22 Post by SingleJawMelb »

Slimt305 wrote:Hello it has been quite awhile since I made a post, but I now work 2 jobs on top of my kids leaves little to know time for the internet. I recently just past 1 year having my braces the beginning of October. I don't really have any major changes that I have notice but I hope it happens in these nest 12 months which was my scheduled end date. I will try to post more often to update on my progress. I'm going to post a pic of me supporting "Breast Cancer Month" with my pink bands after this month I will be going to the simple grey/silver bands lol.
Nice you got pink for breast cancer awareness but remember prostate cancer kills more men than women die of breast cancer.