Nance brace :x

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Millfred

Nance brace :x

#1 Post by Millfred »

:x hi guys am new to this. I've had my braces in for 1 yr now and have just got my nance brace put in. This is to keep my back teeth in place while the brace on my teeth move my teeth to cover gaps.......hope that makes sense lol! Has anyone had the nance brace in? If so how long does it take for ur teeth to move? This is to cover the gaps from 2 extractions and to help my bite....any info would b great xx

UniquePattern

Re: Nance brace :x

#2 Post by UniquePattern »

Hello! I've had a nance on for month now. It's awful! I had two extractions on top and am using the nance to keep my teeth from moving (while the gaps fill), too. Do you still have your nance on? If not, how long did you west it before it was removed?