Ridingboots - EmBracing the Journey

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Uptown Girl

Re: Ridingboots - EmBracing the Journey

#46 Post by Uptown Girl »

Good luck and hope to hear some good news soon.

Ridingboots

#47 Post by Ridingboots »

:yuck: :ThumbsDown: :? It did not happen and I am stuck with the expander for at least another 4 weeks and to really have poor me moment the ortho said my front to teeth are moving really slowly ...... Today I really hate my teeth :crazy:

Schedule
Braces Installed 23 Oct 2014
Adjustment - 18 Dec 14, 19 Feb 15, 7 Apr
5 Mar 15 Palate installed
Somewhere in the Future- Double Jaw Surgery

NeilH

#48 Post by NeilH »

That's a bummer. On the plus side, it's only four weeks which, in the overall scheme of things, is not too long to wait. I guess slow progress is still progress so hang in there.