30 year old brace face

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tammyd2

Re: 30 year old brace face

#31 Post by tammyd2 »

Thanks! Super excited to see the end result, albeit 20 odd months away (hoping I am able to somehow reduce time by not a day over 18 months). Here's to wishful thinking!
30 year old from Cape Town, South Africa.
Read my story: http://myreason2smile.wordpress.com

30yearoldbraceface

#32 Post by 30yearoldbraceface »

Wow, amazing progress so far! I'm also 30 and from Cape Town :) I am almost 3 weeks in and I don't see any noticable change at all :/ hoping that I start seeing some change soon lol :)

Please continue to post progress pictures as the months go by :tingrin:

aspiromusings

#33 Post by aspiromusings »

tammyd2 wrote:Thanks! Super excited to see the end result, albeit 20 odd months away (hoping I am able to somehow reduce time by not a day over 18 months). Here's to wishful thinking!

Hi Tammy! hows the braces going?
Blog - http://aspiroisbraced.blogspot.com/

Top Braces on 20th March 2015

Bottom braces on 28th August 2015

Top premolars extracted 25th April 2015

Debraced 15th December 2017 :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-*

jhenry

#34 Post by jhenry »

I'm about 3 weeks in and see some slight movement (have gaps now!)