Scared Little School Girl

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

klobird

Re: Scared Little School Girl

#286 Post by klobird »

In fact, my teeth are laughing at my braces...... :lol: :lol: :-*

Beauty is Pain

#287 Post by Beauty is Pain »

Hey Scared Little School Girl, I am loving reading your progress :)

jensceana73

#288 Post by jensceana73 »

Ok....I'm freaking the hell out over the dream I had last night. Jezzzz...you would think I'd be done and over with dreams like this. I'm thinking....it has got to be due the the extreme heat we've been experiencing....it's gone straight to my brain. :shock:

So I dreamt last night that I was going "cow tipping". Ya, you read it right....flippin cow tippin. :roll: So it's late at night, there's like this haze over the country side, and me....and a bunch of people I have no clue as to who they are (so I'm assuming it was all of you....my fellow bracelibbings) were out roaming looking for cows to "tip". So, we're at this farm, getting ready to tip a cow, and it turns it's head as I'm getting ready to lay my hands on it's side to tip it...and says...."Oh I KNOW...your not getting ready to tip me!"....AND THE MUTHER EFFER HAD BRACES ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: GOD HELP MEEEEEEEEEE
Oh, man...I woke up sweating like a whore in Sunday church! :shock: This weather's gotta break soon or I'm gonna end up medicated.

And then...then today....I ate something....that made my light blue ligs....fluorescent green. Yep....this color.GROSS...great. Just great. Oh, did I happen to mention...I JUST HAD MY APPOINTMENT!!!!!! So now I get to go 5 more weeks.....with this color. Can we say...ugly. U.....G......L.....Y. And....I have no clue...as to what it was. Lovely. Just lovely. Cows with braced teeth....and f-ed up ligs. All...in a 24 hr period. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

I swear to you.....If I see one cow.....ONE COW and the farm house is this color I'm checkin myself into a mental hospital.

At least it'll be air conditioned. :| :| :|
If God wanted me to have straight teeth, he would have made my parents rich..or so I was told....

Click Image to view my SAGA

klobird

#289 Post by klobird »

Maybe if you come to the Pacific NW where it rains non-stop and we have only had 78 minutes of temps over 80, you will return to your normal self!!

Your last blog was hilarious--you should write a book! A cow with braces!!!---hmmmmm....

And flourescent ligs--man, I'd just show up at the ortho, smile, and tell them to fix it now!!! :shock:

klobird

#290 Post by klobird »

92 years!!! OK, you win.....you should probably be switching to self ligating metal braces then, because when you're that old, you probably wouldn't even know that your ligs were flourescent green!!!

klobird

#291 Post by klobird »

Oh ya, and have you had loose teeth? I haven't...almost 3 months and not a one...even the ortho told me not to worry when that happens-----hahahaha, ya not happening...I tell you, my teeth DO NOT get how this is supposed to work!!

iBorg

#292 Post by iBorg »

Moooooooooooo

Thanks for making me smile!
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

jensceana73

#293 Post by jensceana73 »

Ok,

My B-Day is in 15 days. Praytell.....what do you think the odds are....of me getting these off, by that day??

Ya, maybe my 40th....in 745 days. :roll:

Mike, that's what I'm here for...to make people smile. Or cry. Depending on your sense of humor :|

Klobird, not only have I had loose teeth...I've had them sooooo loose I thought for sure they were going fall right out. Like...BA....LOOP! :shock:
If God wanted me to have straight teeth, he would have made my parents rich..or so I was told....

klobird

#294 Post by klobird »

Hey Jen--There are no winners in who's had the least movement-- I had my 1st adjustment today, and he told me he wasn't even trying to make them move!! He was working on the bite and leveling it too--(I KNEW my mouth was lopsided!!).
3 months working on only the bite--and I didn't have a clue!!! GEEESH!

OK, so now he IS working on the overjet and straightening... I didn't even get pics anyway to compare how stubborn our teeth are!! (And oh ya, 7 hours since wire change---he told me that the pain would be worse than when braced---ya OK, whatever...no pain...yet....ever...hmmmm) :crazy:

jensceana73

#295 Post by jensceana73 »

Holy SmokinMole-E! It's been so long since I've been on....I couldn't remember my password. I use to be a posting addict....now, here it's been 3 months..what ever has happened to my teeth addiction???? Why.....nothing!!!! It's just my damn teeth haven't moved one frickin bit in those 3 damn flippin months!!! I couldn't take it anymore...I just had to get on and say..."hay". So..."hay".

No really, not one thing has changed. In fact, I think my ortho is getting somewhat frustrated. (Gee....ya think) My front 4 teeth (top) just do not want to budge. In fact, the 30 months I think it was he quoted me....will probably turn into 30 years. Seriously. Don't get me wrong....I'll take this smile any day of the week over what I had....but right about now, I would give anything....and I mean ANYTHING...to eat a burger...a steak...chips...sticky candy...you name it....without these things on. Sigh.

I have an appointment on Monday. I'm sure nothing has changed. Nothing. Zero. Zippo. Ziltch. Nadda. Sigh. It'll be nothing more than a meet and greet with the office girls. Nothing more than a "what color would you like this month?". Sigh. I am sooooo very tempted to go black. I mean, how many times in your life can you walk around with black spots on your teeth....and it's ok. Won't that make for some lovely Thanksgiving pics. Better yet.....parent teacher conferences outta be reeeeeaal interesting with black ligs on. I'll just tell my kids when they get all pissed off at me for doing it.....saying their friends are gonna make fun of them...to go tell their friends..."hey, at least my mother HAS all her teeth!" Ok...well, most of them anyway. Ok...well, at least the front ones....lololololol

Have a good one....
Toodles for now peeps!!!!!!!

iBorg

#296 Post by iBorg »

I had similar sensations. My ortho wanted to create room for implants and get me ready for surgery.....after a year of this, enough room still hadn't been created with a combination of springs and elastics. I BEGGED her for headgear to make space. "Let's give it a few more months," was her reply. Finally I was ready for surgery. The surgeon looks at me and declares we either need MORE space (almost 3 mms) or totally close up the space. Then I got springs and elastics pulling after 15 months of srings and elastics PUSHING!

It will happen.....just not at the speed we desire.

By the way, aren't you glad your scarred no more?
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009

iBorg

#297 Post by iBorg »

Hey friend....any update?

Mike
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009

ray11

#298 Post by ray11 »

Really great smile now :D
Congrats.