Lola's story.

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jenny101101

#16 Postby jenny101101 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:26 am

Hey Lola,

It doesnt' start at 18 months because you've already been braced for more then a week so it's already counting down :D . I love the snail! hehe
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

metalmouthmommy

#17 Postby metalmouthmommy » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:06 pm

CONGRATS Lola!!!!!!! :BigTeethGrin:
I'm a little under a month in and I SWEAR it's sooooooooo worth it! Every day I check my teeth, cursing and swearing at the ortho Gods above, but low and behold..........after almost a moth MOVEMENT!!! and LOTS of it! Craziness, really. I can't believe that MY teeth are moving!
OK sure, I read about OTHER peoples teeth moving, but I know, I'm STUCK with my teeth...............NOOOOOOOOOOO! It's really true! Have patience and they WILL MOVE!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing, for all of us who'd given up hope, it's happening!

Again, CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your progress! :pinkbraces:

Return to “Our Braces Stories”