missfashionista's braces story-NEW Comparison pics pg 4

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

missfashionista

#31 Post by missfashionista »

Hi Jenny! I totally know how you feel! I was really impatient while waiting for my uppers to get braced and always had to do the same spiel when I met people...

Ouch...the achy pain is here just as I expected. I already popped 2 advils this morning but I am thinking I probably need another 2 soon. I am glad it's Good Friday, at least trying to fast and abstain is not going to be difficult when my teeth hurt so bad! Can't wait to eat real food again soon.

missfashionista

#32 Post by missfashionista »

Duplicate post
Last edited by missfashionista on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

missfashionista

#33 Post by missfashionista »

Duplicate post
Last edited by missfashionista on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

missfashionista

#34 Post by missfashionista »

Duplicate post
Last edited by missfashionista on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

missfashionista

#35 Post by missfashionista »

Duplicate post
Last edited by missfashionista on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

missfashionista

#36 Post by missfashionista »

Duplicate post
Last edited by missfashionista on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

missfashionista

#37 Post by missfashionista »

Duplicate post
Last edited by missfashionista on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

missfashionista

#38 Post by missfashionista »

Duplicate post

SGPWired

#39 Post by SGPWired »

missfashionista -
Thanks for the support and good luck with your treatment. I am sorry to hear about your pain. I was psyched out about my initial appointment – I heard about the pain, agony, poking wires, blah, blah…and was stiff as a board. But alas nothing. I even called and thanked my ortho – I am such a dork. :paperbag: Now, I am hearing the same about being fully braced. I do not expect to join the “clubâ€

Katt

#40 Post by Katt »

How did I miss this?? YAY you finally have full metal mouth! Now you'e really on your way to beautiful teeth. Glad to hear your trip was great. I love the new look and hope it continues to go well. And as far as the pain, my bottoms have never bothered me it has always been the tops?? Go figure

Katt

#41 Post by Katt »

Duplicate sorry

missfashionista

#42 Post by missfashionista »

[quote="SGPWired"]missfashionista -
Thanks for the support and good luck with your treatment. I am sorry to hear about your pain. I was psyched out about my initial appointment – I heard about the pain, agony, poking wires, blah, blah…and was stiff as a board. But alas nothing. I even called and thanked my ortho – I am such a dork. :paperbag: Now, I am hearing the same about being fully braced. I do not expect to join the “clubâ€

missfashionista

#43 Post by missfashionista »

Katt wrote:How did I miss this?? YAY you finally have full metal mouth! Now you'e really on your way to beautiful teeth. Glad to hear your trip was great. I love the new look and hope it continues to go well. And as far as the pain, my bottoms have never bothered me it has always been the tops?? Go figure
I know!! I was so happy when I got my uppers braced. I can finally look forward to some changes...but alas, I still don't see anything. But I am a person with NO PATIENCE! Now I can't wait till I get my extraction so at least I will be able to see some changes on my lowers. I am excited and scared at the same time! Eeeks!

Braced32

#44 Post by Braced32 »

I agree! Eating is no longer fun like it used to be! The food tastes better when you can take big bites! :lol: I actually don't even look forward to eating because I know what comes during and after the eating! Major clumping of food and the cleaning process! :(

I'm impatient, too! I've only been braced a month. I really don't think there's been any progress. Except for a small gap that has closed up. I had an extraction and there was a 4 week gap between my extraction and getting braced so a space appeared - and it only took 10 days for that to happen! But it is now closed up.

Hope all goes well with your extraction! I'm sure it will.

02/04/08 Extractions (4 deciduous second molars & 1 wisdom tooth)

missfashionista

#45 Post by missfashionista »

^^^
Hi Braced32! At least you get to see your gap close! I don't even see ANY difference in my teeth. I am definitely still in my training wires. :( My teeth have no where to move until I get done with that extraction!

So anyway, I invested in a waterpik today!! Yipee!! I am going to waterpik my teeth to death tonight. I hope I like it! How do you guys use your waterpik? Do you add mouthwash to it? Or straight-up water? Do you use all the other attachments or just the jet? I am curious...looks like there are a lot of doo-dads to play with...heehee.