missfashionista's braces story-NEW Comparison pics pg 4

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

*melissa*

#61 Post by *melissa* »

I have a silly question...what does DH mean? Darling Husband? hehe...

Katt

#62 Post by Katt »

your top arch is rounding out well. The bottoms will come in time. That's what I'm having trouble with is my bottom they don't want to budge

missfashionista

#63 Post by missfashionista »

*melissa*: DH can mean anything–darling husband, dear husband, damn husband etc...LOL...

Thanks bracedagain and Katt...I can definitely feel them "moving" now. After getting a new archwire on my uppers yesterday, man my top teeth ache like a B%*#H right now...I haven't had solid foods for the last 3 meals...and I am craving a burger for dinner tonight...

SGPWired

#64 Post by SGPWired »

SWEET - Your teeth are on the move. And congratulations on getting a new archwire. I'm still "in-training" for another 8 weeks +\+ and I'm running out of hobbies to keep my mind occupied.

jenny101101

#65 Post by jenny101101 »

Hi missfashionista,

Just checking in to see how those toofers are doing. Any movement with the lowers?

I'm 3 weeks in with my lowers and I see one big change...will post a pic at one month in my journal for all to see. Hope your doing well!! :D
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

Katt

#66 Post by Katt »

how are things going? looks like neither one of us has been keeping up on our stories lately lol.

*melissa*

#67 Post by *melissa* »

We miss you missfashionista! Come back & update your story!! :P

ray11

Re: missfashionista's braces story-NEW Comparison pics pg 4

#68 Post by ray11 »

Really great smile now :D
Congrats.