Look at my new pics! Its amazing!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Mmmmuuaa

#46 Post by Mmmmuuaa »

Wow, your teeth are looking amazing. You have the same brackets as me! It's nice to see your progress, you must be pumped.

Anyway, I see your from Spokane. My nephew, Myles Stoesz played for the WHL hockey team there.

ljandersmith

#47 Post by ljandersmith »

Smile, did you ever go to spokane? its a great place. I wouldnt say my teeth are amazing, I really think they look a lot worse now. But it is so amazing how fast teeth move. It makes you wonder why you waited so long to get braced! :?