Brandon's Excellent Adventure -- update: extractions on 5/2

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jenny101101

#46 Post by jenny101101 »

Hi Brandon,

Wow, great movement! I love a journal with lots of pics. :D Good luck and keep us updated!
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

BrandonH

#47 Post by BrandonH »

Well, I'm scheduled for 4 extractions next Friday. I'm having 2 bicuspids on the top and 2 on the bottom removed.

The expanders did as much as they could do, but it just wasn't enough.

No big deal. I've taken the entire day off.

BrandonH

#48 Post by BrandonH »

well, it was more blood than I was expecting, but other than that it was cool.

I kinda liked the crunching sound the teeth made as they left my jaw :) Yeah, I'm weird like that.

The bleeding finally stopped about an hour ago, so I've inhaled some taters, mac n cheese, and a gooey gooey brownie.

I'm going to see Iron Man later today as a celebration of losing 4 of my pre molars.

BrandonH

#49 Post by BrandonH »

The Movie was great!

I'm feeling fine and eating normally.

I get chains on Tuesday morning. I'm not sure if he'll bracket the rest of the lowers or not.

He did say that results would come quickly at this point. I'm guessing he plans on closing those gaps ASAP.

BrandonH

#50 Post by BrandonH »

Here's today's pic.

I had chains put on bottom. I might have the bottoms fully wired in 2-4 weeks.

I had a new wire put up top. The wire has some springs, which I assume will push some of my teeth back towards my molar.

The extractions never hurt, but let me tell ya --- going 4 days with no wires then getting this stuff on is BRUTAL.

Advil has been my best buddy today.